Revolutionizing Last Mile Transport
An eco-friendly, fuel efficient and economically competitive vehicle for first and last mile transportation.
A truly versatile vehicle
Aesthetically designed to suit multiple first and last mile transportation needs.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
WHAT POWERS THE QUTE
Powered by the 217CC DTSi engine, the Qute is zippy in performance with 9.9 kW power and 19.6 nm torque. It can surprise you with its ability to go up inclines and carry load.
The liquid cooled DTSi engine with closed loop Fi system gives the Qute a fuel efficiency which is up to 60% higher* than other small cars.
*As per IDC BS3 only
Qute has a high strength, monocoque body and impact resistant plastic closures and doors. Apart from this a reinforced rooftop and seat-belts provide ample safety for the occupants.
With a turning radius of just 3.5 m, Qute is very easy to manoeuvre in dense traffic conditions.
Smart Eco-friendly vehicle
Sample the specifications. It emits 40% lower CO2* than any other small car. Now, that’s a vehicle for a greener planet.
*As per IDC BS3 only
Qute has ample storage for your luggage -191 litres to be precise. And the options are spread across the front bonnet, glove box under the seat and the rear. If you fold the rear seats you get a whopping 850 litres of space.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 stroke DTSi, single cylinder, liquid cooled
- Max Power: 9.9 Kw @ 5500 rpm
- Max Torque: 19.6 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Displacement: 216.6 cc
- Max Speed:70 km/h, 5th Gear
- Bore x Stroke:63.5 mm x 68.4 mm
- Transmission:Constant Mesh Manual, 5 forward & 1 reverse
- Clutch:Wet Multi-Disc Clutch
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: Dia 180 mm
- Brake Size Rear: Dia 180 mm
- Tyre Front: 135/70R12 (Radial Tubeless)
- Tyre Rear: 135/70R12 (Radial Tubeless)
- Brake Type Front: Drum
- Brake Type Rear: Drum
- Wheel Base: 1925 mm
- Frame Type: Steel monocoque body made in high strength steel
- Length x Width x Height: 2752 mm x 1312 mm x 1652 mm
- Ground Clearance: 180 mm - Unladen
- Suspension Front: Independent Suspension with Twin leading arm, coil over shock absorber & anti roll bar
- Kerb Weight: 449 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 8 liters (nominal) Petrol
- Suspension Rear: Independent suspension with Semi trailing arm and coil over shock absorber
- System: 12 Volts DC -ve earth
- Battery: 12V, 26AH
- Horn: 12VDC_DIA 82
- Side Indicator Lamp: 5W Both side
- Tail Lamps: 5/21W
- Head Lamps: 60 X 55W Hs1